Missing Center Letter
The main objective of the game is to create words using the letters from the hive and try to get the maximum score.
Basic rules of the game:
● Words must have at least four letters.
● Words must include the center letter.
● Letters can be used more than once.
● Words with hyphens, proper nouns, vulgarities, and especially obscure words are not in the word list.
How points are distributed:
● 4-letter words are worth 1 point each.
● Longer words earn 1 point per letter.
● Each puzzle includes at least one “pangram” which uses every letter from the hive. These are worth 7 extra points!
● Use the shuffle button. Shuffling the letters in the hive will help you see letter combinations and words that you might not see if they remain static.
● Remember that you can use letters in the same word more than once.
● Remember that you can use prefixes and suffixes as well as plurals for the same word.
● Read a lot of good books and expand your vocabulary. By reading books, you will learn more new words, as well as remember their spelling better.
This message means that the word was not found in our dictionary and no points are awarded for it. If you think the word is correct, please let us know.
You can find out all the correct answers of today's game only the next day (the "Yesterday's" button in the upper left corner of the game interface).
The set of letters and words is updated every 24 hours at 12:00 am local time on your device.
If you need more practice, you can switch to unlimited mode and play as many games as you like.
The game presents players with a grid of 7 letters arrayed in a honeycomb structure. Players must form four or more letter words using given letters and must always include the center letter. Each puzzle is guaranteed to have at least one pangram that, when found, gives the player the most points. To win the game you need to collect the maximum number of points for a given set of letters. Regular Spelling Bee games improve memory, mental clarity and slow down the aging of brain cells.